Terms and Conditions
- Domaine Pouzoult is a ‘adult only’ location. It is therefore not suitable for children under the age of 18.
- As soon we received your reservation request we will send you a booking form with payment terms. The reservation is only be definitive after receiving the deposit, which amounts to 30% of the total rent
- The remainder of the rent and deposit is due no later than 4 weeks before the rental period commences.
- If booked within the period of 4 weeks before the start of the rental period, the full amount must be paid and transferred in one go.
- A minimum stay of three nights is required.
- Tourist tax will be charged and should be paid in advance.(€ 0,70 per person per night)
- Cleaning costs of € 45 will be charged.
- A deposit of € 200 will also be charged when booking. Within 2 weeks after your departure you will receive the deposit after any settlement of damage
- In the low-season, additional heating costs are charged, as well as use of woodblocs for the wood stove .
- On the day of arrival, we welcome you from 4 pm. On the day of departure, you are required to leave the gîte by 10.00 am at the latest.
- The gîtes are not suitable for the disabled
- Unfortunately there is no space for an extra bed
- Smoking is not allowed in the gîtes.
- Pets are not allowed